Hôtel de Crillon


It was in 1758 that the king of France, Louis XV, commissioned his architect Jacques-Ange Gabriel to create two identical façades on the "Place Louis XV" (today Place de la Concorde) Of the rue Royale.

The project was stopped and it was the architect Louis-François Trouard and the decorator Pierre-Adrien Pâris who created the case of delicate sculptures, chiselled woodwork and monumental tapestries that was acquired by François Félix de Crillon in 1788.

Maison Lucien Gau acts as a restorer of luminaries and bronze art. We also carry out manufacturing and restitution of luminaries or lighting elements, according to old models, during the campaign of refurbishment.